Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cohabitation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cohabitation Empty cohabitation Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:30 pm

bryanne

Arresto Menor

tanong ko lang po, i needed an affidavit of cohabitation for regular visitation purposes. pero po according po sa nabasa ko online, dapat daw po both single and living for atleast five years or more. correct me if im wrong but thats how i understand it. Sa situation ko po, he is separated sa wife nya for 3 years no contact at all, but they are married. We've been living together for only a year and a half. would there be any other way to do that? salamat po.

2cohabitation Empty Re: cohabitation Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:31 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

What is the purpose of your regular visits that needs an affidavit of cohabitation?

An affidavit of cohabitation is used to establish common-law marriage when the couple is staying for more than 5 years, so that a marriage license need not be issued by the civil registry.

Since kasal pa yung husband mo, it is ideal that he files an annulment case against his legal spouse with the help of a lawyer who is well-versed in family law in order to end his marriage with her. Your relationship with him CANNOT be made superior against his spouse who is legally married to him.

Good luck.

3cohabitation Empty Re: cohabitation Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:55 am

bryanne

Arresto Menor

thank you for your response sir. Hes detained sa jail and para ma visit ko sya everyday i needed to be registered and yun yung requirement. we all know that annulment takes a lot of money and time. we cant afford that. any other certificate na pede ipakita besides affidavit of cohabitation? icoconsider naman po siguro nila as long as may paper ako papakita na ngsasama kami.since ako naman po nakalagay sa allowed na mg visit sa kanya not her x wife. thanks

4cohabitation Empty Re: cohabitation Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:31 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

I see. Please try approaching a law firm and see if they can help you out in securing said affidavit.

Good luck on your case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum