Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work abroad while on bail

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Work abroad while on bail Empty Work abroad while on bail Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:12 am

Jemrock

Arresto Menor

I have a case since 2015... and im on bail... but unfortunately wl n22loy s hearing ko.... kung d nkaleave ang judge may seminar ang pao o fiscal and worst lack of time aman lagi... and always reset ang hearing .... dhil s tagal ng process im planing sn to work abroad... pwede po b un... balak ko po kc pagmakakapagwork ako abroad kakayanin ko po maghire ng lawyer to represent me s mga hearing.... need ko n po tlg magwork abroad for my family....

2Work abroad while on bail Empty Re: Work abroad while on bail Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:05 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You have to seek permission from the court to allow you to leave the Philippines, but that is usually granted only on exigent circumstances and if you are proven not to be a flight risk.

3Work abroad while on bail Empty Re: Work abroad while on bail Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Jemrock

Arresto Menor

Nag inquire n po ako s rtc... sb ng clerk just notify them na im going out of the country then the hearing will be set on the convenience of the court at skin.... d po b ko magkakaproblema s immigration?

4Work abroad while on bail Empty Re: Work abroad while on bail Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:12 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

If the court will allow you to leave the country with the proper documentation done, I don't see how you can have a problem in your immigration.

To be safe, you should consult a lawyer who specializes in immigration law to have a more accurate assessment on your case.

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum