Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demand ipad replacement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demand ipad replacement Empty Demand ipad replacement Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:38 pm

dece

Arresto Menor

I just bought my ipad last week of December 2010. Merely 2 weeks after i took it home, it wont charge anymore so i brought it back to power mac. 1 day after they called me informing me that they will replace my unit. So far until now, 1 month after, i havent received the replacement yet. am wondering if i could ask for a refund instead?

2Demand ipad replacement Empty Re: Demand ipad replacement Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:01 am

attyLLL

you can try, but i don't see why they haven't replaced it instead. no stock?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Demand ipad replacement Empty Re: Demand ipad replacement Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 pm

dece

Arresto Menor

good day.they have stocks in every power mac i went to. They told me they are waiting for some documents from NTC for the customs to release the units.I dont understand why cant they replace it with the available unit? If i demand refund and they refuse, do i have any legal basis if i sue them?

4Demand ipad replacement Empty Re: Demand ipad replacement Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 pm

attyLLL

you will have to check the guarantee. refund is not automatic, but repair or replacement should be considered. if they refuse, then you will have to file a case at the DTI or in court.

make a demand letter and have it received.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum