Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Panyero - Philippine Law Quiz app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mb@junauza.com

Arresto Menor

To all Philippine bar examinees, a handy app for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch will be released today. Later on, I will be posting here some promo codes so that you can download the app for free. Stay tuned!

mb@junauza.com

Arresto Menor

As promised, here are the promo codes:

TT6NJJLWKJ3R
P3M9NX3JA4K4
N3PFE7KLLKMT
7PM3E4K6HTLT
HP9TWKJ4Y77J

You may now download the app at the iTunes App Store. Simply search for: Panyero: Philippine Law Quiz

yagifranci

Arresto Menor

Hello, i can't find the app for free...may charge as of this date....please help mr. Admin...thank you...

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor

Sabi free daw...may bayad pala $3.99 tapos dapat at least ios6 ver ipad mo...so you guys know

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor

Sabi free daw...may bayad pala $3.99 tapos dapat at least ios6 ver ipad mo...so you guys know

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor

mb@junauza.com

Arresto Menor

@yagifranci @gamanikong the promo codes can be used to download the app for free. However, they can only be used once and the codes were already consumed by other forum members. Don't worry, we will be handing out more promo codes here for the next version of the app.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum