Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IPAD BROKEN BY A 3-year OLD,MOTHER DOESN'T TO PAY

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

Hello po. Nasira po ng 3-year old kong pamangkin yung ipad ko.ngayon sinisingil ko yung nanay para mapaayos ko.Pumayag sya nung una pro ngayon ayaw na nya magbayad.Ano po ba gagawin ko?500 per week lang hinihingi ko pra mabuo yung 10k ayaw po nya.Ang gusto nya eh sya magpaayos.ayoko nman po ng ganun kase po baka palitan yung mga pyesa nung ipad. Thank u po sa mga sasagot..

whitecat

Arresto Menor

You really should have another talk with the mother. Try to settle things..

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Bakit napunta sa kamay ng 3 years old na bata ang iPad mo? Dapat hindi mo pinapa gamit sa ganung edad? pwede ring tumanggi ang ina sa pagbayad depende sa situation yan!

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

May nagbabantay po nung time na yun,umihi lng sandali tas biglang kumalabog na lang.wla yung nanay.hindi ko po pinapagamit sa bata yung ipad ko kase nasira na nya yun dati.ang tanong ko lang,sino ang kelangan nung nasira kong gamit?hindi ko naman pwede singilin yung nagbabantay kase walang pera yun.

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

*kelangan magbayad.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Too bad! kung wala ang ina sa eksena at hindi naman sya ang nagpabaya, wala syang pananagutan sa iyo dahil aksidente nga ang nangyari! ang may responsibilidad talaga nyan eh yung nagbabantay at the time! pero dahil sabi mo nga wala syang pera eh di malabo ka ring mabayaran! saka dapat ang ganyang mamahaling gamit kung gusto mong wag masira dapat i secure mo kung di mo rin lang ginagamit.

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

Kelangan may magbayad at responsibilidad yun ng nanay.alangan naman yung bata yung singilin ko.kargo sya ng nanay nya.walang may gustong mangyari yun pero kelangan may magbayad.

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

Eto kase yung basehan ko;
Chapter 4
LIABILITIES OF PARENTS

Art. 58. Torts. - Parents and guardians are responsible for the damage caused by the child under their parental authority in accordance with the Civil Code.chanrobles virtual law library

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

But she wasn't there at the time the incident happens and she left someone to take care of her child! didn't she? negligence in Torts law, liabilities applies with the parents presence, they have to be there at the time of the incident happen, then they are liable for the damages. But if they are not there and they assigned someone to look after their children at the time the incident happens, the person who is on duty is liable and has to deal with the consequences.

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

The person is not a legal guardian. How can I go after that person and he doesn't have any source of income? Tuturo nlang kahit saan?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Sorry! nothing you can do! If you think its worth trying to sue the mother then go ahead! but that would be additional expenses for you only to find out your case will not prosper.

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

I hope you don't mind me asking but, are you a lawyer or a member of the brgy lupon of that sort? You seem very sure about your answers without even suggesting a dialogue in the brgy first. This case is of course not worth of my time,effort and money if I decide to sue the mother in court, but settlements can be done, whatever is attainable for the aggravated party and the person being complained.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

FYI! I work for the lawfirm! Rolling Eyes And I also run business internationally, so I am familiar with tort law!

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

You did not answer my question sir/ma'am. Working in a law firm doesn't make you a lawyer. If your doctor is not around but his mother is (did not study medicine), you wouldn't trust the mother of the doctor to give diagnoses or perform surgery, would you? Smile

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

I don't owe you an explanation about myself! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by AWV on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

You don't act like a lawyer at all. I was just asking and you responded that way, not a trait of a true lawyer. I don't have any intentions getting any of your lawyers since you're in Middle East. Logically speaking, that's not even possible because of the jurisdiction so why bring that idea up in the first place? I wasn't asking for am explanation, just a mere YES or NO is ok. Thank you for your responses anyway ATTY KUNO,even though I don't find them helpful. ^_^

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

lol! business man nga kaya in and out abroad! saka iPad lang di mo pa makalimutan! maliit na bagay lang yan! apply ka sa Middle East marami ka pang mabibili nyan! What a Face 

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

If you know about law why come here and ask? Just go ahead and do it! Twisted Evil

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

oo nga! iPad lang yan masyadong mo namang dinidibdib! kung alam mo talaga ang gagawin bakit ka pa nagtatanong dito? eh di kulitin mong bayaran nung Nanay! di siguro dahil hindi naman sya ang nagbabantay nung oras na ni neglect mo ang iPad mo! ang tawag dyan KATA! m3 

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

Business man ka pala eh,hindi lawyer.Actually,makakalimutan ko yun.pero pwde namang bayaran eh so that's all I'm after.I don't need to go abroad just to earn money, I can sustaim myself even without working. And I did noy say I know something about law, especially this type of case kaya ako pumunta sa site na to. Pero wala naman akong makuhang matinong sagot,just opinionated responses from a lawyer-wanna-be. Very Happy

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

Attentionseeker,I'm looking for legal experties,not your nonsense answers.So if you're a lawyer,then let's talk. Smile

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Sorry! you're not my cup of coffee! legal expertise daw! Laughing Yun oh! What a Face

Last edited by Attentionseeker on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

bellaalice18 wrote:Business man ka pala eh,hindi lawyer.Actually,makakalimutan ko yun.pero pwde namang bayaran eh so that's all I'm after.I don't need to go abroad just to earn money, I can sustai(m)n myself even without working. And I did noy say I know something about law, especially this type of case kaya ako pumunta sa site na to. Pero wala naman akong makuhang matinong sagot,just opinionated responses from a lawyer-wanna-be. Very Happy

Wow bigat! Yun naman pala kaya mo masunod luho kahit walang trabaho bakit nagsusumiksik ka sa free advice? iPad lang di ka pa makaulog! ewan! eto singko bumili ka ng kausap mo wag dito kasi umeepal ka lang!

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

If you understood that statement, sustain means me providing for my needs,not for LUHO.go back to grade school.ikaw ang kelangan ng kausap kaya sayo na yang singko mo,dadagdagan ko pa ng piso. Smile

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

lol! SUSTAIN nga di mo pa ma spell affraid kaya nga enlarge ko font eh!  Yun oh! tongue 
ako pa babalik sa school! m3 geek
Simpleng lost lang di mo ma afford bumili ng kapalit kaya nga nagtitiyaga ka dito sa free advice kung papano mapapalitan iPad mo eh! Ewan! Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum