Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our sex video with my face

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our sex video with my face  Empty Our sex video with my face Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:41 pm

Sezyll

Arresto Menor

Please help. My german bf send our sex video to someone he just met in facebook. The girl told me all about it. My only proof are the facebook messages from the girl. And proof that my bf sent to the girl are from whats app messages, text message and facebook. He admitted that he sent our video and requesting the girl to delete it and not to spread it. Are my proofs valid? Also. Should i approach womens help desk in municipal hall.. police or barangay. Pls help.

2Our sex video with my face  Empty Re: Our sex video with my face Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:51 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you want to sue your bf? is he in the Philippines?

3Our sex video with my face  Empty Re: Our sex video with my face Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Sezyll

Arresto Menor

Yes. We live together in pasig. He is just a tourist here but working in a company in ortigas. The company has not processed his working permit. And the company is paying for the extension of his stay in the philippines. I want him deported or get to jail. Who do i need to approach? Barangay or police or womens help desk in municipal hall. Thanks for the quick response

4Our sex video with my face  Empty Re: Our sex video with my face Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:57 pm

Sezyll

Arresto Menor

And i also want to know if my proofs are valid proofs.

5Our sex video with my face  Empty Re: Our sex video with my face Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:48 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you can approach womens desk or the NBI anti cyber crime devision. I believe you have sufficient evidence to file your complaint .

6Our sex video with my face  Empty Re: Our sex video with my face Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:50 pm

Sezyll

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the advice. I will go to NBI tomorrow. Do you happen to know how long will it take for the process... I am moving out now because i have a daughter with me and im scated of what he will do to me if he finds out that im filing a complaint against him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum