Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Unjust Termination

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employment Unjust Termination Empty Employment Unjust Termination Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:21 pm

cymantanyu

Arresto Menor

My brother worked for Skygo as a partsman. He went short during audit for 40k, which he claims he did not commit. He disputed the charges as one of the supervisors from the main branch also had access to the room where the parts are kept, and the supervisor kept on going into the parts room kahit wala syang business doon. My brother was terminated and no further investigation was done. anu po ang dapat gawin?

2Employment Unjust Termination Empty Re: Employment Unjust Termination Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:48 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

if you feel it is unjust termination, then you can file a complaint with NLRC

3Employment Unjust Termination Empty Re: Employment Unjust Termination Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:48 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

He was terminated without any investigation? What the company should have done is to at least ask him to explain himself before terminating his employment. That's basic in due process. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/dismissal-termination-employment

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum