Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unjust termination in bpo

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unjust termination in bpo Empty unjust termination in bpo Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:05 pm

owen29

Arresto Menor

please help

im a bpo employee.
started april of this year. had 2 months of training. during the training, we had a trainer from US who didn't like me because i was caught from time to time falling asleep, but i did pass the training.
its a new account so kpi or metrics are not yet implemented. the first 2 months in the production, i consider myself efficient but not a top performer. during these times, client regulations often change overnight as they are still observing which regulations will work and will not.
on our 3 month in the production, a kpi was set. but even though i can say that i was doing better i was not able to meet the required grade because of failing schedule adherance which is a big chunk on the kpi. this was on the month the kpi was first implemented.
on our 4th month in the production or my 6th month with the company, it was a different story. as i was able to meet all required kpi's with flying honors up to the last week (last week of september). but during that week, i had a one on one meeting wd HR about my not so favorable future wd them. During the meeting, whatever i say was regarded pointless as it seems a decision was already made. it ended up with HR giving me 2 options. 1 is to resign immediately before the months end as to not tarnish my employment background, OR 2, for me not heed there warning and wait for the day that i will be served my termination.
I said i will resign instead because it seems i was not given any options at all. i said i will pass my letter of resignation but i end up not bothering to send one. after i had a meeting with the account manager i stopped reporting for work coz i felt it was already pointless.

our batch had a 30+ headcount, followed by 2 more batches to reach the floor while i was still in the production. giving us a total headcount of 50+. it was know that our client was only paying for 15 seats. i believe that this played a big part on there decision to just axe me without prior notice and consideration.

Given the situation, can i file a labor case against them? if yes how. thanks

2unjust termination in bpo Empty Re: unjust termination in bpo Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:12 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

but ni terminate ka ba or ikaw lang ang nagdecide na wag na pumasok? medyo mahirap mag file ng complaint since wala pa naman ginagawa sayo yung employer. my advice is pumasok ka muna then if ni terminate ka then u can file a complaint. although if u fail sa metrics nila and they follow the process d ko alam kung anong magihing basis ng complaint mo

3unjust termination in bpo Empty Re: unjust termination in bpo Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:57 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

You only gave them another valid reason to terminate your services by not reporting for work. And when you get terminated, you think you still have a complaint against them after that?

4unjust termination in bpo Empty Re: unjust termination in bpo Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:17 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

You did not resign, so nag AWOL ka lang, malabo yan.. pwede ka pa nila kasuhan nang abandonment of work..

sana hinintay mo na i terminate ka nila...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum