Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

you can try to file a complaint sa nlrc

+3
HrDude
mikos23
jota
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1you can try to file a complaint sa nlrc Empty you can try to file a complaint sa nlrc Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:49 am

jota

Arresto Menor

Last edited by jota on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

if you were overpaid P50,000, you should have noticed it. what happened to that? just tell your HR as per labor code, deduction of your salary should not go below 40% of your basic pay, meaning dapat may matangap ka na sahod kasi take home pay should be 40% ng buwanan sahod mo.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

if you were overpaid P50,000, you should have noticed it. what happened to that? just tell your HR as per labor code, deduction of your salary should not go below 40% of your basic pay, meaning dapat may matangap ka na sahod kasi take home pay should be 40% ng buwanan sahod mo.

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Talking about your company being unfair? How about you knowing the overpayment and yet you did not return and instead used the same?

Last edited by HrDude on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

if you were overpaid and immediately return the money then you wont have any problem.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you can try to file a complaint sa nlrc but by the time na didingin na yung complaint mo tapos na ang one month so wala ka ng ma conplain

jota

Arresto Menor

Last edited by jota on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

maxwell_24

Arresto Mayor

Garbage kasi di pumabor sa gusto mo. alam mo naman na sobra diba? dapat nag inform ka sa HR para nakapag adjust sila sa pagkakamali nila. gawin mo gawa ka ng formal letter sa company na nakikiusap na di mo kayang magbayad ng ganun halaga sa sa maikling panahon at i consider na dapat may take home pay ka. Next time wag mong pag interesan ang hindi sayo.

attyLLL

immediate deduction is valid because salary was already advanced. company is not obligated to accommodate you.

not sure what your salary is, but a 50k bubble should indeed be noticeable considering you seem to have spent it, and I assume you were given a payslip so you should know how much you should have received

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum