Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BULLYING IN THE OFFICE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BULLYING IN THE OFFICE Empty BULLYING IN THE OFFICE Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:05 pm

gratia

Arresto Menor

Needing legal advice regarding office bullying ng officemate ko. I have a boyfriend in the office but different departments. We are doing well with our relationship even we're in the same workplace. But there was another officemate (boyfriend's bestfriend) girl si bestfriend. And I just learned earlier in our relationship that she doesn't like me for her bestfriend. I didn't mind it kasi friend lang sya and ok kami ni bf. I let her do whatever pagpaparinig and pamamahiya nya sa bf ko just to insult me. She is using other people to attack me. But still wala syang naririnig or any pambabastos from me. Her reasons was she's protecting my bf from any issues (which i still do not understand because wala naman dapat iissue and wala naman akong any issues sa office), she also said that iniisip lang nya kapakanan ni bf kaya ayaw nya sakin... Wala pa rin syang narinig from me, I keep my silence, until it came to a point where she started making a scene outside the office... Me, my bf and another officemate were walking home when she made a scene and she did that during her office hours. Though she never confronted me ever since, she is using other people to intentionally attack and insult me. The last time she did was in LRT. We didn't knew we were in the same train. She approached my bf and nilandi landi nya infront of me.

Diko pa rin pinapatulan because I just wanted to work and do my tasks sa office. I got bothered too whenever I got outside the office baka iattack na naman nya ko and this time baka itiming nya na magisa lang ako. I don't know what to do. My officemates said that ireport ko sa admin but when I ask our admin, they've said that it's not covered sa rule book ng company because personal na yung concern ko and not work related. They said na deadma nalang daw gawin ko. I get the point and I know na personal na yun case ko. But kasi di na ko comfortable sa office whenever nagkakasalaubong kami and same yun husband nya is officemate din namin. Nakakarinig na din ako na nagtatanong tanong na yun hubby about me and binubully na din daw ako... i already told my bf na kausapin nya yun friend nya na magusap usap kaming dalwa with my bf. But the girl refused to my offer.

I already approached our legal in the office and he said na wala nga pwedeng ikaso sa bullying and he advised me na dedmahin ko nalang talaga. But he said na pwede ifile ko ng case is vexation. But it would cost me po ba ng malaki to file a case against her? And ano po ba dapat kong gawin with my case? I am still thinking to file a case pa po. And what case should I file? Please help me..please. God bless and thank you.

2BULLYING IN THE OFFICE Empty Re: BULLYING IN THE OFFICE Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:16 pm

gratia

Arresto Menor

Please help me regarding this matter. I don't know what to do na po kasi. Please...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum