Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full Time and Part Time Job

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Full Time and Part Time Job Empty Full Time and Part Time Job Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Theo728

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I have a full time work(financial institution) and planning to have look for a part time job(café staff). Ang concern ko po is, yung Tax filing ko. My full time job deducts my withholding tax from my payroll. Paano po if ever na magkaroon ako ng addional part time job? Manual filing na po ba yung tax ko o deductions parin from my full time and part time employers?

Also, may say po ba yung full time employer ko sa pag kakaroon ko ng part time job? I don't think na conflict of interest since magkaibang industry naman.

Thanks in advance

2Full Time and Part Time Job Empty Re: Full Time and Part Time Job Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:23 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

If you have a part time job, and tax is deducted by your employer (for part time), they can file for you on a monthly basis, but annually, you also have to file it by consolidating your two income and computation of the tax paid. medyo mahirap so i suggest get an accountant for that.

Regarding sa part time job, kahit magkaibang industry yan may say ang full time employer mo kasi if your part time employment is taking up time, and affect your productivity (kasi lagi kang pagod or antok dahil sa kulang sa tulog) it will affect the company. It is better to ask first with your supervisor and HR before pushing thru.

3Full Time and Part Time Job Empty Re: Full Time and Part Time Job Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:15 am

attyLLL

you'll have to file 2 returns with BIR

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Full Time and Part Time Job Empty Re: Full Time and Part Time Job Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:36 am

Theo728

Arresto Menor

I see. So yung monthly, it can be through my employers but the annual will be manual. okay.

And yes. I'll still ask the HR. Gusto ko lang din talagang malaman before ako pumunta dun. Para naman alam ko din yung mga sinasabi ko.

Salamat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum