Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dangers of Joint Account

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dangers of Joint Account Empty Dangers of Joint Account Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:45 pm

miss_a_in_b

Arresto Menor

Hi. Gusto ko po sanang humingi ng advice regarding opening a Joint Savings Account Deposit. My estranged father suddenly appeared and asked me to be in a joint account savings deposit that he has. :eek: According to him, para daw po mabilis magwithdraw para sa gagastusin if ever lang na may mangyari sa kanya and para na rin mas mabilis daw ma-claim ang maiiwan nyang money (versus pag may estate issues pa at tax) if ever mawala cya.

I know medyo cynical to think na baka hindi ito safe, kasi nga po narinig ko na nagsusugal po sya. Question ko po... madadamay po ba ako sa mga utang nya or any issues/risks na possible if I am included sa account nya (co-owner in a joint account). :ohmy:

Maraming salamat po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum