Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of Company(contractual)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transfer of Company(contractual) Empty Transfer of Company(contractual) Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:05 pm

ContractualGuy

Arresto Menor

Good day po!
Hihingi lang po ako ng legal advice regarding sa pinapipirmahan sa akin na new contract. 3 years ang contract ko po sa company ko ngayon, stated sa new contract na pinapipirmahan nila sa akin ngayon na pumapayag ako na itransfer sa new company(basically sila din po yung company, change name lang daw same management pa din. I don't know the reason sa pag change name nila, ang alam ko may kaso daw pero that's a different story po)
May right po ba ako na di pirmahan yung new contract? Mateterminate po ba contract ko sa old company(which is sila din, kasi mawawala na daw po yung company na yun kasi ito na yung bagong company) pag di ako pumirma sa contract? Makakakuha din po kaya ako ng COE sa kanila?
P.S. bonded po ako sa contract 150k. Napirmahan ko na po kasi dahil Fresh grad po di pa masyado aware that time. Almost 2 years na ako sa contract.

2Transfer of Company(contractual) Empty Re: Transfer of Company(contractual) Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:13 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

just ask if your tenure will continue, if not then there should be a separation pay. if you don't sign the new contract they can close the old company and you will be terminated due to business closure, also you get a separation pay.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum