Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am the Borrower

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am the Borrower Empty I am the Borrower Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:38 pm

makhuletz

Arresto Menor

Hello po...
Ako po ay nakahiram ng pera sa isang Lending Corp. 8,000 po ang aking nahiram. Hindi po ako nakabayad sa kadahilanang nagkaron po kami ng emergency at nalakihan na po talaga ako sa interest. As borrower, may karapatan po ba ako na humiling na ihinto na po ang ang pagtaas pa ng interest? Lalo po kasi ako nababaon. Alam ko pong obligasyon kong magbayad sa inutang ko pero sa kaso ko po hindi ko na po talaga kaya mabayaran ang lumalaki ko pong utang. please need your response. Sad Sad

2I am the Borrower Empty Re: I am the Borrower Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:06 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It is up to the lender if he will allow the restructuring of your current loan in order for you to be able to pay the whole obligation, plus interest.

3I am the Borrower Empty Re: I am the Borrower Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:48 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

The courts are allowed to lower interest rates. However, it would mean that there is already a court case against you. I doubt that they would be suing you for small claims before the court just to recover P8,000.00 (even if you add some interest). https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum