Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HelP: Co-Borrower Dilemma

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HelP: Co-Borrower Dilemma  Empty HelP: Co-Borrower Dilemma Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:14 pm

riamarietropico

Arresto Menor

I have a co-worker who resigned last year to transfer in a work with better compensation than us, i was the co-maker of his bank loan, after a year, he stopped paying the bank religiously which automatically gets his monthly due from my salary. He works far from us but still can be located, we can still send him messages but his like ignoring it. The bank said it is not in the point that they can file legal action since ofcourse I am paying for it. What can I do to summon the principal borrower to pay, is there any case i could file against him? He should be the one paying it not me...I would really appreciate to hear an answer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum