Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NTE/D.A. issued

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NTE/D.A. issued Empty NTE/D.A. issued Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:35 am

Sap_guy

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,
I was allegedly caught browsing a site by our 2 bosses as they were passing my station. They filed their incident report and advised my supervisor to draft the NTE as they felt that there is a need for me to explain what they had "glimpse". This is without confronting me to validate if what they had seen is a non work related site. I did even close the page and just switch over to another browser or app to have it verified. I spoke to one of the bosses and even clarified that she saw a page that has pictures but could not justify if it is a non work related site. Without any validation or evidence, my sup had still drafted the NTE. I explained on my letter that I have browsed just work related site and asking to provide me evidence for their allegations. I just thought that I am providing clarification since they do not have the evidence what they saw but it appears to be an allegation. Eventually, I was given a sanction by the HR and my sup explained that the corroborating statement from the 2 bosses would suffice yet I have read the incident report of one of the bosses stating she saw some pictures but did not indicate there is a violation as I believe that she was not sure what she saw because we are allowed to open site that contains multimedia content as long as it's work related. I refused to sign the disciplinary action because I felt that they have no clear basis for the decision therefore the other 2 sups/witnesses sign on my behalf. Since this will still be included on my HR file, what is the best course to dispute it? Should I go to legal process or just talk to HR? What if they refuse to retract the decision? The sanction is just for final written warning and not termination with a 6 months clearing period yet this will affect my eligibility to applying different deparment for career growth and also my yearly bonus.

Thank you,
Sap guy

2NTE/D.A. issued Empty Re: NTE/D.A. issued Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:30 am

attyLLL

If you really want to pursue it, you can file a complaint at NLRC

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3NTE/D.A. issued Empty Re: NTE/D.A. issued Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Sap_guy

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the advise atty.

4NTE/D.A. issued Empty Re: NTE/D.A. issued Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:49 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

since your concern is regarding your career growth within the same company, i would advise you to just clarify with HR and take no further action. even if you win a complaint with NLRC this will definitely impact your career negatively

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum