Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can TRO be issued to the second wife?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can TRO be issued to the second wife? Empty can TRO be issued to the second wife? Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:52 pm

chantel

Arresto Menor

Hi, the second wife is texting me, giving threats.. she wanted to go at my parents' house to tell them the real situation.. but all she wanted is to ruin my relationship with my family.. which in the first place she doesn't have any right to do that.. she wants war! ..Im not taking any legal actions for now to file bigamy, but I wanted to stop her from interfering my family affairs..

Is it possible to request a Temporary Restraining Order to the second wife? Thanks!

Atty.Melki

Arresto Mayor

Why specifically ask for a TRO? It will only last for 20 days. A TRO is used to preserve the status quo during litigation.

Send the second wife a demand letter through a lawyer that you will sue her for bigamy and conspiracy to commit the crime of Violence Against Women. If she does not stop, then sue her.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum