Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:59 pm

remmh

Arresto Menor

Hi

Here's what happened, Weve went to baranggay hall and this complainant insist for a settlement he wants to do it in court coz he wants to have his witness to come, Then immediately informed the baranggay kagawad to file this to court.

quick question poh, SOmeone filed a case for me for slight physical injuries, However I did not recieved any subpoena or Summon yet coz Im not sure if he really filed the case or not. How long do I need to wait for a subpoena poh to come? Coz its been 4 day's already I didnt recieved any subpoena, How long day's do I really need to wait for a subpoena to come?

HOpe Someone will answer my case ASAP Thank you sooo much...

2SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty Re: SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:21 am

attyLLL

it will probably around 2 weeks after the case is filed before you should expect a subpoena

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty Re: SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:14 pm

remmh

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:it will probably around 2 weeks after the case is filed before you should expect a subpoena

Wow thats too long Smile anyway's thank you soo much.. I will wait.. and If I did not recieved any subpoena for two weeks maybe the complainant did not file any case am I right for that?

4SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty Re: SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:27 am

attyLLL

if you want to find out for sure, go to the prosecutor's office and ask one of the clerks to look it up. the subpoena might be sent in 2 days or in 2 months

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty Re: SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:00 pm

remmh

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir @attyLLL I received a letter saying "RESOLUTION" does this mean that the case was already closed and for me to decide if I want to reopen it by asking for a Counter Affidavit? coz in the letter it doesnt say that I am summoned to visit there office or they are not telling me to go visit there office theres no information like that at all. Does this means that I have a record as well? Hope for a quick response, Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum