Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

slight physical injury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1slight physical injury Empty slight physical injury Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:39 am

yojdealco

Arresto Menor

gud day sir/madam:

I am a police officer, my neighbor file a complaint against me for slight physical injury, that never happened yet they still insisted to harassed me, justbecause i arrested their relative for THEFT.. the thing is a case of slight physical injury could be file on the prosecutors office even if there is no CERTIFICATE TO FILE ACTION coming from our barangay? can i file a motion for dismissal of the case on the said grounds "SUPREME COURT ADMINISTRATIVE CIRCULAR NO. 14-93"
Patulong naman po mga sir/mam advice lng po

Last edited by yojdealco on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : no reply)

2slight physical injury Empty Re: slight physical injury Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:21 am

yojdealco

Arresto Menor

I also need a format/ sample form of motion for reinvestigation.. pls help..

3slight physical injury Empty Re: slight physical injury Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:51 pm

yojdealco

Arresto Menor

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum