Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Workplace Bullying or Privacy Issues

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Workplace Bullying or Privacy Issues Empty Workplace Bullying or Privacy Issues Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:24 am

author221

Arresto Menor

Hello, can you help my sister she has a problem with a superior or executive leader (boss) one of her superior keep on nagging her. My sister works in the government but before she worked with the goverent she has business of her own, was able to invest already, is short she made her way to establish what she had in properties and financially. One among her superiors keep on nagging her about her SALN, earlier on my sister thought that it is simply a joke. Calling her aloud telling her that hey "ms john doe" you better check your SALN, you are declaring too low on your SALN, then it happened for several times, my sister applied some strategy so that this man will stop, ignoring him, not responding on his verbal nuisance but to no avail. Later even during Flag Raising Ceremony heared by the entire group of audience and for several times during meeting and conferences that such is far from the topics or agenda being discussed. Yes my sister is aware that SALN is a public document and it is open to the public for the purpose of transparency, but he can advise or talked at one time to my sister or rather give directive not in such a way that everybody hears it, very informal and it is somewhat offensive. Not in an appropriate manner and proper venue; such is somewhat a form of verbal abuse, psychological torture  or a workplace bullying. What can be a law that his superior might be violating, thus he violates somebody's rights, thus this man encroaches my sister's privacy, or this has something to do with an inkling of a future offense because this man has a history of sexual harassment (have had a case). Please help us what are the laws that he is violating, what can be the possible remedies, or approach that my sister can do....In advance thank you very much, looking forward for your prompts response. Author221

2Workplace Bullying or Privacy Issues Empty Re: Workplace Bullying or Privacy Issues Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:26 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

talk to the department head about it.

3Workplace Bullying or Privacy Issues Empty Re: Workplace Bullying or Privacy Issues Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:16 pm

attyLLL

first she must gather her evidences to prove that he actually did these things. she can write a complaint to her superiors or file a complaint at the civil service commission

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Workplace Bullying or Privacy Issues Empty Re: Workplace Bullying or Privacy Issues Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:33 am

author221

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the response, in doing so talking aloud in front of so many people or group of people like during Flag Raising, Meetings, and Conferences discussing what is the contents of her SALN. It annoys her, it is offensive, encroaches her privacy, and embassing. What are the possible violations or what particular law that her superior is violating. What can be her reference? What omissions is he committing? Thank you...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum