Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bullying and Sabotage in the workplace

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bullying and Sabotage in the workplace Empty Bullying and Sabotage in the workplace Fri May 10, 2013 12:06 am

VivienTsou

Arresto Menor

I know this a common problem and was wondering if there are any legal actions I can take against someone who is doing this to me. Please help.

2Bullying and Sabotage in the workplace Empty Re: Bullying and Sabotage in the workplace Fri May 10, 2013 12:10 am

tatan1712

tatan1712
Arresto Mayor

VivienTsou wrote:I know this a common problem and was wondering if there are any legal actions I can take against someone who is doing this to me. Please help.

please be more specific as to the manner, gender of the parties, etc.

VivienTsou

Arresto Menor

tatan1712 wrote:
VivienTsou wrote:I know this a common problem and was wondering if there are any legal actions I can take against someone who is doing this to me. Please help.

please be more specific as to the manner, gender of the parties, etc.
----------------------------
I sent you a PM but here is a summary for others who might want to see this: This is how the bullying is done.

1. She harassed my assistant and told me to give my assistant an unachievable target so I can get rid of her easily. when i refused I and my assistant became the target of bullying.

2. She kept me in the dark with critical information that affected my deliverables

3. Asserts her dominance by making her right hand man tell me that SHE leads the department, but in fact, the current org chart does not show it... AND then asks me and my reportee to submit to her all our tasks and target dates (an action plan tracker) but she will not make her tasks known to the rest of the team for audit.

4. Improper turn over of processes

5. Slandering

Behaviorally this person talks about other people's salary, very unprofessional.

Has a history of bullying and people end up leaving because of it.

What does one have to do? Can I take legal action especially if she is the boss's favorite??

VivienTsou

Arresto Menor

Please help

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum