Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Empty CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Thu May 31, 2018 2:15 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

Hi, our company release a memo to prohibit use of cellphone. is it valid if our department head confiscated our cellphone?
thanks sa sasagot.

2CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Empty Re: CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Thu May 31, 2018 4:06 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

As long as my memo na at nahulian ka e pwede nilang iconfiscate yan. pero kailangan din nilang ibalik yung phone.

3CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Empty Re: CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Thu May 31, 2018 4:08 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

HrDude wrote:As long as my memo na at nahulian ka e pwede nilang iconfiscate yan. pero kailangan din nilang ibalik yung phone.

I mean po, morning palang kino-kolelta na nila yung mga cellphone namin.

4CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Empty Re: CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Thu May 31, 2018 7:27 pm

attyLLL

if it is being taken for safe keeping and then returned afterwards, that is valid policy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Empty Re: CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes that is valid company policy.

6CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Empty Re: CONFISCATION OF CELLPHONE Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:48 am

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

THanks po sa mga sagot nio.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum