Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damage done by a cellphone technician

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Damage done by a cellphone technician Empty Damage done by a cellphone technician Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:52 am

lex.socrates

Arresto Menor

Anyone?
Please I need some legal advice. Pinaayos ko ang cellphone ko na Samsung, which has a market price before of around 35k. Its been with me for 2 years na. Ang problema lang ng cellphone ko is hindi siya nag tsa-charge, walang problema po ang battery coz I've tried to replace the battery twice and even the technician confirmed it to me. However when I went back to check it, the technician had an accidental damaged sa LCD nya. The owner of the repair shop admitted the mistake and promised that they're gonna have the LCD replace and fix my phone. After a month, wala pa rin nangyari. I waited since August pa. So, when I went back to his shop, he said he was able to fix it and I just need to back since he don't have my cellphone at hand, nasa bahay daw nila. The following day, bumalik ako and he said, hindi na raw niya makita at nakalimutan niya kung saan niya nalagay. I want to file a complaint, alam ko sa barangay po muna ako pupunta, my question is, after that. Kung hindi niya pa rin maisasauli ang cp ko anong kaso ang pwede ko i file sa kanya? or ano ang pwede ko gawin para makamit ko ang hustisya at hindi na siya pamarisan ng iba. Urgent po ito, please I badly needed an advice...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum