Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is Unfair...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is Unfair... Empty This is Unfair... Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 pm

ald3rson

Arresto Menor

I need some advice ..please bear with me ganito po kasi case ko

i got married 2001 and for less than 2years eh nakatira kame sa mom nya then sa mom ko, its been a grueling relationship since day 1, and then the opportunity comes that she can go abroad po , my family help her with the papers so that we can start something for our family that were building pero pagdating po sa abroad bigla nagiba ihip ng hangin she stop communicating and voila nabalitaan ko nalang na may karelaasyon sya dun and she even admitted it aferwards. im devastated and it ruined my life pinaglaban ko pa naman sya sa family ko kahit ayaw sa kanya ....after 5-6 years nakarecover din ako and finally naghanap na rin ako ng gf and after 2 years nagkababy kame and we decided to live together...pero ngayon na umuwi ang ex wife ko nagbabanta sya magdemanda ng concubinage? puede ba yun almost 8 years na magkahiwalay bigla na lang syang magkakaso?i want to counter it with adultery case since shes always getting laid what are the evidences i must gather? para sa court... wala po kame anak.. how can i defend myself ..and if i filed annulmen whats the best ground? thanks in advance i hope you hear me out ..Godbless this forum

2This is Unfair... Empty Re: This is Unfair... Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:32 pm

ald3rson

Arresto Menor

someone help me need some advice Crying or Very sad

3This is Unfair... Empty Re: This is Unfair... Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:02 am

march14

march14
Arresto Menor

"life is not fair, it never was"

This is really unfair.

there is concubinage when: 1. the husband keeps a mistress in the conjugal dwelling; 2. have a sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstance; 3. cohabit with any woman in any other place.
Don't worry as of now, she does not have any of these grounds to convict you with concubinage since for concubinage to attach any of these circumstance must exist. in your case, only the third case is about to happen. i suggest that do not cohabit first with your girlfriend because the situation is still critical. just visit often, anyway visitation is not cohabitation.

Again, life is unfair. In adultery, the law is more strict. there is already adultery when a woman will have sexual intercourse other than her husband. there are no other circumstances needed. the punishment is also one degree higher than concubinage. in your case, you can really put your wife jail. gather enough evidence that she had sexual intercourse with other men. you can have witnesses to testify for you and you can also testify since she admitted her unfaithfulness to you.

if you want to live together with your present girlfriend, you have to annul your previous marriage to avoid any suit. the grounds on the annulment will depend upon the circumstances of your previous marriage. if annulment is not possible, you can always allege psychological incapacity. the situation of kris aquino is very educative and relevant to your case.

P.S.
i'm not a lawyer but i'm hoping to be one soon..

4This is Unfair... Empty Re: This is Unfair... Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:40 am

ald3rson

Arresto Menor

thank you very much for that information,, you helped me a lot ..You will be a lawyer ill pray for that

5This is Unfair... Empty Re: This is Unfair... Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:14 am

march14

march14
Arresto Menor

thank you..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum