Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its too unfair!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its too unfair! Empty Its too unfair! Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm

cibe23

Arresto Menor

Good day! I would just like to seek for some advise regarding with my case. There are two types of employee in our company, the organic and the agency. I am working under agency, unfortunately one office of our company where the organic employees work needs a renovation, so they decided to put the organic people to work where the agency people work and because of this, some of the agency employee has been advised that they will be having no work for a month or so because the organic people need to work in our place, isnt so unfair because there is a policy in the agency that no work no pay! Meaning we will be having no salary for a month or so because organic people bump us off. I badly need your advise please.. Crying or Very sad

2Its too unfair! Empty Re: Its too unfair! Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:05 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

It seems unfair but, technically, you are not an employee of that company, your direct employer is the agency and the company is your indirect employer.

That bumping off issue is a valid exercise of management prerogative, they bump off their non-bonafide employees to cater their bonafide employees(organic), thus any redress must be address to your agency and not to the company.

Now, i would suggest to ask for the employement contract executed by your agency and the company, better re-read the terms and conditions thereto particularly the semi-/pre-termination of your services. IF no conditions agreed upon to that effect, then you can question that to your agency.

3Its too unfair! Empty Re: Its too unfair! Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:56 am

cibe23

Arresto Menor

I already thought about that but how can I read and/or review the contract if the agency doesn't allow us to have our own copy of the contract. They told us that the contract was ONLY disclosed by them so we are not authorized to have one and if we insist they'll sue us.

4Its too unfair! Empty Re: Its too unfair! Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

there is no security of tenure with agencies like this. I suggest you apply for a more permanent job direct to the company and not via agencies.

5Its too unfair! Empty Re: Its too unfair! Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:20 am

cibe23

Arresto Menor

Do agencies have the right for a contract bond even they're NOT the one who gave the training?

6Its too unfair! Empty Re: Its too unfair! Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:27 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

cibe23 wrote:I already thought about that but how can I read and/or review the contract if the agency doesn't allow us to have our own copy of the contract. They told us that the contract was ONLY disclosed by them so we are not authorized to have one and if we insist they'll sue us.

Let me clarify. There are 2 contracts involved here.

1. COntract of employment, the contract between you and your agency. and

2. COntract of agency, the contract between YOUR AGENCY and the COMPANY.(This is forbidden one, i believed that this is what youve mentioned)

Now, what im trying to re-evaluate by you is the contract of employment, that is, the contract between you and your agency, just evaluate the terms and conditions PARTICULARLY the PRE-Termination of your employement.

Your case falls under the Pre-termination issues.

7Its too unfair! Empty Re: Its too unfair! Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:55 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

yes its unfair. you are correct.

but?? its seems like much more unfair if the employee under organic will be the 1 to ask not to work. because, they have the leave of vac posible to be file. and if that case? the comp will say exactly what you are trying to say// "so unfair" hehehehe.. so, the comp choose the agency worker coz they knw that you have the policy of no work no pay system. rather than make a force leave of vacation for the organic employee. (with pay)

the comp is only trying to be fair. coz they are just giving much more importance to the employee directly comitted to them. and they are just protecting there self for some problem to be happen once they put the organic worker less prior.

dnt wory.. ako na bahala sa pang sine mo at pang gala:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum