Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Empty NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Tue May 15, 2018 1:04 pm

japoks18

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir..

recently, i requested for nbi clearance for my new job and found out that i have a pending violation of BP22. I did not receive any subpoena amd when the nbi officer checked it, it was addressed to my previous work which i was no longer connected for the past 2 years.. my case was "archived" already. I will be travelling next week for a vacation in HongKong, im now afraid that i will be arrested or there will be a hold departure order against me. Is this possible? Where can i check if i have a hild departure order?

2NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Sun May 20, 2018 10:49 am

attyLLL

very unlikely an HDO was issued. but you can go to the Bureau of Immigration to check

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Sun May 20, 2018 11:05 am

japoks18

Arresto Menor

do they have a website? if i go there, will they catch me? not that im hiding but im scared for any scene that might occur.

4NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Sun May 20, 2018 11:07 am

japoks18

Arresto Menor

and sir.. if i go to the nbi again for another appointment/ interview, will they know that i already went there and didnt get a clearance?

5NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Sun May 20, 2018 11:11 am

attyLLL

send someone else to inquire for you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE HIT BP22 Sun May 20, 2018 11:26 am

japoks18

Arresto Menor

and sir.. if i go to the nbi again for another appointment/ interview, will they know that i already went there and didnt get a clearance?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]