Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible to be off loaded by immigration because of my marital status?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bytes

Arresto Menor

Hi im new here..good day everyone, can u give me an advice about the immigration requirements, if I have a chance to go out the country as my foreign BF surprised me having a holiday and booked for 2weeks in Thailand . I doubt during my flight immigration offloaded me and stopping me to go through because of my marital status. I'm MARRIED but separated but not legally separated or annulled so I don't have papers to show them. My bf been here in the Philippines every year since 2015, 2016, 2017.
Any advice from u What's the best thing i can do for this ? Any situation like me here that overcome this difficultiy. It's really a big helpfor me to hear from you. Thank you very much and more power to pinoylawyer.org and to all the members. God bless

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

Unless you have a Hold Departure Order, you are free to come and go as you please. You marital status is inconsequential.

Bytes

Arresto Menor

Thank u so much betchay001.. what do u think they let me go even he is the one booked a hotel for us?

attyLLL

I don' think you will have any problem

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum