Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issuace of Certificate of Eployment

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Empty Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:59 pm

cofim8_26

Arresto Menor

Good day..
I just want to ask if the Employer has the right to restrain my COE.
I have been working for 5years in the Company as Accounting Staff.
I planned to resigned last 2016 but my co-employee also decided to resigned. I did my job and even her job kc wala pa sya kapalit.
Its been 2 years since then pero wala pa ding replacement sa work nia at sa work ko.bale dalawa ung work ko keya madalas puro pending.
Last month March 2018, I decided to submit my resignation letter.
Sa secretary lang kc di visible lagi ung admin.Napasok pag 5pm onwards na lalo na pag my meeting lang. Ayaw ng secretary n magresign ako kc wala daw kapalit. March 12 ako nagfile ng resignation na effctive ng April 30. Alam din ng Secretary na nagaaply na ko. On 2nd week of May start na ko sa bago kong job. Ayaw nila ako irelease kc wala daw ako kapalit.Ang reason di ko daw binigay resgnation ko at basta ko nalang daw sinipit pero ang totoo kausap ko n ung secretary n pinagbgiyan ko about my resignation. Nung malaman ng admin na magreresign na ko, sinabi nia na ginagwa lang daw expirience ung work sa office.ayaw nila ako releasan ng COE. or even paalisin sa work. COnsider bang AWOL ako sa bagong Company due to lack of COE?
Anu pong legal advise para po sa situation ko?
Salamat po

2Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Empty Re: Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:48 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

may received copy ka ba nung resignation letter mo?

di ka nila pwedeng i hold kung nag render ka naman nang 30 days notice.

3Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Empty Re: Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:51 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

no hindi ka magiging awol dahil wala kang coe but merong companies that wont accept you if wala. better ask the hr of the new employer.

you can file a complaint sa dole re COE but you can only do so after april 30. remember walang time limit ang pag issue ng coe so pwedeng sabihin na at least 15 to 30 days after umalis ka bago ka issuehan.

4Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Empty Re: Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:41 pm

cofim8_26

Arresto Menor

hindi nga po ako nakagawa ng receiving copy.

5Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Empty Re: Issuace of Certificate of Eployment Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:31 pm

attyLLL

if you decided to leave on 30 april and the company seeks damages against you, you would have to prove that you submitted your resignation letter. did they find the copy you submitted?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum