Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pwersahang paniningil at pananakot na ididimanda

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pinoy43

Arresto Menor

Good aftie po sa lahat. Hingi po sana ako ng legal advice about sa ex ko. Nasa ibang bansa po siya at nakapag padala ng pera skin na abot ng 50k. Pero wala po kmi naging usapan na utang. Suporta nya daw po skin kasi nun time na yun ay gipit ako. Kahit po i print nya buong conversation namin sa fb wala siyang mababasa na uutang ako or hihiram sa kanya. Ng maghiwalay po kami pilit nya ako sinisingil at ididimenda. Nangako naman po ako na ibabalik ang pera nya kaso hindi po sa ngayon..
Pede nya po ba akong idemanda? Thanks po sa magrereply. God bless po

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

If he goes back to the PH, he may be able to file a collection case against you in the local trial court.

You should come up with a written agreement that you will pay for the debt in installment basis for a specific period of time, depending on your financial capacity. If he agrees, then you have successfully avoided making the matter more complicated by involving the courts. Stick to that agreement as best as you can and remain honest with him regarding your financial status so that his trust towards you will not waver.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum