Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid loans

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid loans Empty Unpaid loans Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Jp.llona

Arresto Menor

Hi there!
Need a legal advise for bank loans. My mother can no longer pay for the credit card debt and our house is under her name together with my father but is not on collateral. Also my mother has a third party so she no longer live with us. Is there any chance the bank can chase our house?

2Unpaid loans Empty Re: Unpaid loans Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:08 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, but only after the bank gets a favorable judgment from the court if ever a collection case is filed against your mother. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection This means that the bank has to file a lawsuit first, and has to win the case before it happens. Once there is a judgment ordering the defendant to pay, but still does not pay, the creditor will be entitled to have the judgment executed, and it may be done when the court orders to levy on the debtor's properties. Since there is a real property named after your mother, that fact will reflect in the records of the Register of Deeds and the City/Municipal Government (you cannot hide this property). In that case, the court will order such property to be levied, and your house could be taken.

3Unpaid loans Empty Re: Unpaid loans Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Jp.llona

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much! I have a follow question on this which is related to case of my mother and father. My mother joined another family and because of this my father look for someone as well but is not living together with the girl (to ease his pain). We are considering to file a case with my mother but we like to keep our father safe since he is still with us. Will this be possible?
In addition, we do not have any picture or videos of my mom with his new partner but everyone in the family can provide a statement as well as her mother, father and siblings. And everyone in our community know this. Also she already introduced the man with my siblings so they can provide statement as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum