Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

termination due to unpaid loans???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1termination due to unpaid loans??? Empty termination due to unpaid loans??? Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:01 pm

fairybee

Arresto Menor

Our company is engange in Lending service for members, becasue of this, some of the employees obtain law under diffent members name with their consent but now they were overdue, we have failed to pay our obligations on time. But we did made a promissory to pay at least every pay day until we have settle the whole amount. But our Directors keep on telling us that thaey will give us 90 days and failure to pay the whole amount with corresponding penalties will lead to termination. Is this how it is suppose to be?Please I need advece!

2termination due to unpaid loans??? Empty Re: termination due to unpaid loans??? Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:10 am

attyLLL

i do not believe termination is warranted, but they can deduct from your salary

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3termination due to unpaid loans??? Empty Re: termination due to unpaid loans??? Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:51 pm

fairybee

Arresto Menor

pero sa mga directors po namin they keep on telling and almost make us believe na for termination ung case namin. E un pung names na ginamit namin ay di naman nag rereklamo at saka ok lang po sa kanila dahil di naman sila ibang tao (mostly our relative). Saan po kami kukuha ng pangbayad kung tatanggalin kami? Wala po ba kaming laban don kasi parang harrasment na ung nangyayari. At personal Interest kasi may applicant po sa mga anak ng director namin. Isa pa po ano ang legal basis ng penalty kasi wala namang BSP, DTI, Municipal permit ung lending namin dito e.

4termination due to unpaid loans??? Empty Re: termination due to unpaid loans??? Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:46 pm

attyLLL

the legal remedy is to file a complaint at dole, or if they terminate you, at the nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum