Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BPO Contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BPO Contract Empty BPO Contract Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:08 am

allo21

allo21
Arresto Menor

Hi!

I need help, in our company they used Probationary contract but then the execution is not a probationary employee, they have the process like after 6 months of being employed you need to sign another contract for 6 months. I know this is not right but anyone can give me advise about this? like. what will be the best type of contract if our company just relying on the duration of our project? anyway, I'm working in a smalltime BPO company.

Thank you!

2BPO Contract Empty Re: BPO Contract Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:45 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Keep track of the length of your employment. If they allowed you to work beyond 180 days (6 months), then they cannot claim that you are a probationary employee. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/types-employment-affects-security-tenure-2 You would then be considered a regular employee. So if they asked you to sign a new contract, but if based on your count 180 days have already lapsed since you were hired, then don't sign. Anong malay mo, di nila mamalayan na lumagpas ka na pala. In such a case, contest your status and demand for you to be regularized, as the law would then consider you as a regular employee already.

3BPO Contract Empty Re: BPO Contract Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 am

attyLLL

your remedy would be to file a complaint at dole or nlrc for regularization

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4BPO Contract Empty Re: BPO Contract Fri May 25, 2018 7:30 pm

allo21

allo21
Arresto Menor

Salamat po Atty. pero may mga kawork ako na more than 5 years na sila kay company pero same process din sila. 6 months and re-contract again...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum