Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of surname

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change of surname Empty Change of surname Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:57 pm

cbotc

Arresto Menor

Good day

I would like to ask regarding procedure on change of surname. A niece of mine had been using her father's surname (Munar) in all school and work documents but in her birth certificate, her surname is the surname of her mother (Lorenzo). How does she go about changing her surname in her birth certificate from Lorenzo (mother's surname) to Munar (father's surname). Her parents are not married. My niece was born 24 Aug 1988.

Kindly advice how to proceed.

Thank you.

2Change of surname Empty Re: Change of surname Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:54 pm

attyLLL

ask the father to execute an affidavit of paternity that he admits he is the father. if that is not possible, it may be easier to ask the school to change their records to match her birth cert

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Change of surname Empty Change of Last Name Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:19 am

SunnySkies

Arresto Menor

Good day Attorney,
I just want to seek legal advice regarding my son's last name. I gave birth to him 5 years ago and his father signed the acknowledgement paper on his birth certificate. His father and I are no longer together and I am already married now. What is the best way for me to have his last name changed so it'll be the same with my last name now that I am already married? This change will be done to avoid confusion with my son and his sibling which is already using the same last name as mine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum