Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help with something my separated pinay said to me

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1962stemik

1962stemik
Arresto Menor

Hi everyone. I have been in relation with a girl from Cebu 2 years now. She is separated, claims she was abused for 10 years. I did meet her in 2016. She has lied to me many times. But I still love her. Recently she said to me her supervisor at her job said if I give her husband 50k pesos he will sign papers to end the marriage and a lawyer will process and the marriage will be immediately ended. I know there is no divorce in the Philippines and annulment takes 1 to 4 years, I already talk to a lawyer there last year. Is what she told me true? Or is what she told me within the Catholic church? Or is she trying to scam me for money. I am not rich but I do work a lot here trying to move to the Philippines soon this year. Thank you

attyLLL

the lawyer who talked to you, what advise were you given?

I would be wary of anyone promising a quickie annulment because there no such thing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

1962stemik

1962stemik
Arresto Menor

Thank You
I did not talk to a lawyer about the quickie annulment yet. I was just told this news just last week.
I am wary about this and this is why I joined here.I am waiting until I hear of the lawyers name who does this. I also understand that her supervisor does not like her, so maybe she is playing with my girlfriend there.
Last October I had her go to a lawyer for annulment. that lawyer said it would be a start 0f 120k pesos and probably 50k pesos more and 90%chance of it being granted. And 1 and a half years. But when she lied to me again I stopped the process.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

I would advise against giving her any money for this. Any agreement between husband and wife that undermines their obligation on their marriage is void at the eyes of the law.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum