Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HR head and General Manager is Husband and wife

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

caisson

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, I wanted to ask for your advise. I was working in a foreign owned company and where the Husband is the HR head and the General Manager is his wife. I went AWOL due to the bullying of the GM na nakakahiya na po kasi our office is a open space with just tables and no cubicle or walls to separate us. I was being humiliated by the GM up to the point that she's making everyone hear about my salary, as if she was trying to say that I am not worth it of what they are paying. At first I just let it pass, but the next week after that incident, she repeated it again, so I went out of the office and never came back. I wanted to clear my name but I can't do it because I cannot submit my case to the HR because of his relationship to the GM. With this regard, I wanted to ask for your advise on what to do because I also wanted to get my COE from them.  

Thank you very much.

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Simple. Verify the status of your employment and if you are already separated from the company, then process your clearance.

attyLLL

what you describe can be argued as a case of constructive illegal dismissal wherein the employer made your situation intolerable so you will resign.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum