Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

will probation problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1will probation problem Empty will probation problem Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:08 pm

kusanagiyui

Arresto Menor

i really need help right now. my dad is adopted by his father's sister and he's somehow legally adopted because my dad's biological father made an agreement that he'd give away his son to his sister and the husband signed by the biological parents of my dad. so, fast forward for a few years my dad's adopted mom decided to make a last will and testament (around 1995) that states she'd leave everything to my dad's biological father. is that even possible? my dad's adopted mom is married and that makes everything she owned into conjugal property right? so anyway. fast forward again to now. they decided to probate the said will and in the end we won because all the witness stated on the will is dead. then here they come and decided to file a motion for reconsideration and voila they won like magic. like how could that happen? what are the basis? i havent read the court decision because we still havent recieved it but our attorney said we lost the case because of their reconsideration. though i've heard they presented the 3 said witness in the will's death certificate and another witness whom i've heard was present along the pictures they took (i heard he was the janitor) when the will was created. but does that really count? the guy pretty much old because it's 20+ years later. and can you still present a witness even it's just for reconsideration?

i don't know what to do right now. i'm just a student and i really want to help my parents with all this crisis we're getting. i think it's very unjust for them to win just like that. presenting 1 witness and poof there goes all our hopes to the sinkhole. if anyone can enlighten me about our situation right now.

2will probation problem Empty Re: will probation problem Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:03 pm

attyLLL

you should discuss this with your father's lawyer

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum