Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unjust vexation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unjust vexation  Empty Unjust vexation Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Sallybabe

Arresto Menor

Hello po atty.
I received a notice from the provincial prosecutor that a case is filed against me by a neighbor.. The neighbor is very ill mannered, lahat po ng kapitbahay ay inaaway at ginagawan ng kwento.. Lately hinaharass po nila ako at muntik ng saktan.. To my surprise ako pa po ang kinasuhan at dahil Nga po buntis ako di ko nabigyan ng pansin ang barangay complaint.gang sa may dumating po saken na notice na may case na naisubmit sa prosecutor.. Filed as charge na po yung nkalagay sa resolution without preliminary investigation dahil may sufficient evidence for probable cause daw po.. The case was filed as slander and grave threat but downgrade to unjust by the prosecutor.. Ang tanong ko po is ano ang pwede Kong gawin action since nakarecieve Nga po ako nito..For filing na po ba ito sa court? Mapigilan ko pa po kaya ito from being filed? Mag appear na po ba ito sa nbi clearance pag ganitong resolution pa lang.?
Thank you po..

2Unjust vexation  Empty Re: Unjust vexation Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:24 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

First of all, you should check with the court wherein the case was filed as to what is the current status of the case.

You should hire a defense attorney to represent you in said case so that he can also review the unjust vexation case and see what are your defenses against such allegations. Your attorney will also check the status of the case for you and apprise you on your options and legal remedies available to contest the case filed.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum