Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

50% Refund under Maceda Law

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

150% Refund under Maceda Law Empty 50% Refund under Maceda Law Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:49 pm

shalalah

Arresto Menor

We had been paying pre selling condo for 3yrs & 8 mos for the total amount of Php 253,833.48. And we had suddenly back out because they refuse us to take a housing loan thru Pag Ibig. We have told that we can only have the 50% refund. However, the figures that the developer's Atty showed us is less than 50%? We had never been defaulted nor penalized? Please advise if we can still fight for the 50% with no deductions thru HLURB?

250% Refund under Maceda Law Empty Re: 50% Refund under Maceda Law Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 pm

attyLLL

There is no law requiring a developer to accept a Pag-ibig loan unless they committed to it prior. What I recommend is you find some way to continue your payments or find another way to pay the contract price.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

350% Refund under Maceda Law Empty Same case - Maceda Law (Refund) Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Seeker18

Arresto Menor

Any update po on your case? I have the same situation now with my developer.

I have paid more than 5 yrs already.
Developer is offering only half of the 50%.
Deal or no Deal daw. Kesyo may deductions raw. marketing, operating expenses etc pati house depreciation sinama pa.

I went to HLURB. They verified na entitled ako sa 50% refund ng total payments plus 5% for each year after the first 5 yrs of payment.

They told me to file a complaint. After a month, a meeting will be set with the developer. Sa complaint ko I asked them to justify their computation. Kase pulos verbal lng si developer eh. Sa meeting, HLURB will act as the court, they will mediate daw for me and developer. Im expecting by end of April pa ang 1st meeting.

So far, eto pa lng ang hakbang ko towards getting my refund under Maceda Law. Im interested to know kung meron na bang nabigyan ng refund ng FULL 50% with the help of HLURB.

Thank you and good luck po sa atin with the same concern.

450% Refund under Maceda Law Empty Re: 50% Refund under Maceda Law Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:30 pm

attyLLL

you should get the full 50%. their internal policies cannot supersede what RA 6552

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum