Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Empty UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:38 pm

AISAPOT11

Arresto Menor

1YR AND 5 MOS NA KO SA COMPANY MAY APPLY AKO ABROAD SO I DECIDED TO IMMEDIATE RESIGN .ASK KO LANG PO KUNG LEGAL BA NA HINDI IBIGAY ANG ILANG ARAW NA NAIPASOK OR SAHOD MO PAG IMMEDIATE RESIGN AT WALANG BACKPAY?ADVISE PLEASSEEE

2UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Empty Re: UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

there is no such thing as immediate resignation, you have to render 30 days notice, otherwise, they can hold your last salary.

3UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Empty Re: UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:47 pm

attyLLL

if you do not render a proper notice period, the company is entitled to damages and usually they will hold your last pay.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Empty Re: UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:05 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

1. @Patok - There is such thing as immediate resignation if the same is approved by management.
2. No one is allowed to hold anyone's salary. This is against the law. If the employee's immediate resignation is approved, the salary shall form part of the Final Pay. If the immediate resignation is NOT approved, management CANNOT hold the salary of the employee. If the employee refuses to work, management must process the separation of the employee and file a suit after.

3. @AISAPOT11 - Hindi pwedeng hindi ibigay ang mga pinasukan mong mga araw at hindi rin pwedeng wala kang Final Pay. Kung hindi approved and immediate resignation mo at hindi kna pumasok, pwede kang maging liable for damages.

Paano ka nila sisingilin? kelangan nilang idemanda ka pero hindi nila pwedeng i-hold salary mo.

5UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Empty Re: UNPAID IMMEDIATE RESIGN AND BACK PAY Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:50 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

re #2. i think HRdude meant to say “should not” instead of CANNOT. in fact alot of companies can and do so as what attyLLL has mentioned.
3# pano ka sisingilin - malamang sabihin sayo ng HR or paymaster. pano pag hindi ka nag bayad? possibleng idemanda ka ng employer. i-hold ba nila salary mo? malamang and kelangan mo mag file ng reklamo sa nlrc/dole para makuha ito

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum