Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing of legal separation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing of legal separation Empty Filing of legal separation Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Kenessa777

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po
Ask ko lang po sana if valid po ba yung marriage namin kapag napatunayan kong kasal sa iba yung asawa ko ngayon? Kasi kumuha po ako ng cenomar nya at nakita ko dun na married po sya before at hnd pa annulled then married din po sya sa akin s pangalawang pagkakataon.. Valid po ba ito para magfile po ako ng legal separation? At isa pa po, karapatan po ba sya maghabol sa bahay na na-acquire ko nung single pa po ako.. I'm planning po kasi sana magfile ng legal separation. Pls enlighten me.. Thank you in advance..

2Filing of legal separation Empty Re: Filing of legal separation Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:54 am

janicivich

Arresto Menor

As far as i know sis..as long as legally married yong husband mo and their marriage is not yet annuled eh magiging void prin ung kasal nyo kahit kinasal kayo kasi may nauna pa sayo... so no need na for legal separation or no need to fret na about the property you acquired when you were single.

3Filing of legal separation Empty Re: Filing of legal separation Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Kenessa777

Arresto Menor

Thank you po s infor.. I also want to know kung anong dapat gawin ko para hindi magreflect sa record ko na valid ung kasal ko before at the same time maibalik ko ung record as single.. Ginagamit ko kc now n surname ay surname n nya, ganun din po sa Pag-ibig ko which under po nun ko naacquire ung lupa.. Thank you..

4Filing of legal separation Empty Re: Filing of legal separation Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:56 pm

attyLLL

you will need a lawyer to assist you in filing a petition to declare the marriage as void.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Filing of legal separation Empty Re: Filing of legal separation Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Kenessa777

Arresto Menor

Thank po atty.. It means po ba nito no need na dumaan s proseso ng Legal Separation or annulment if ever? Just nid to file lng ng petition to declare the marriage as void, mahal po ba ang magagastos ko for filing this case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum