Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

blotter report for filing of legal separation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pepay

Arresto Menor

Can I file a blotter at the City Women's Desk for abandonment? As usual he did not come home for a week na. Ganun na sya before. That is also one reason I was thinking of filing a legal separation. The worse was that when I was pregnant with our youngest. Later I found out na he was having an affair with one of his former worker. He even rented out an apartment for them. Kaya pag nawawala sya dun pala sya nagstay. Ang ganda pa nun, malapit pa sa house namin at s working area nya. Most of his co-workers knew about it but no one dare to tell me except that I received an information about their elicit affair from one of their neighbors daw. He even got her a motorcycle, previously he was the one paying for the installments for it. Ganyan sya when he has money, he would hide it from me, tpos ang ilalabas lang nya tamang pangkonting gastos. Madalas ko nhuhuli kung san nktago mga pera nya. He would rather spend it with her co-workers syempre as their boss pa-galante effect. Magbbigay lang kung kung magkano gusto nya. There came a time na mtagal tlaga sya di nauwi kaya I had to carry all the resposibilities s mga bata at s bahay. Kaya nga nalugi ung minimart ko because lhat lhat akin n. Nagbago lang ang lahat when I got to know his affair but still he would not admit any of it. At first I would confront him but later got tired of it and just kept my silence at di nlang sya kikibuin. Kaya lang my kids were the ones got affected pag alam nilang my gap kmi kung ano-ano naiisipan gawin. Thank God wala namang drugs. Naglalayas at committed minor offenses s school. Nagbago lang ang lahat when our daughter got kidnapped last late of 2011. And it was twice because of political issues s place namin. Dun sya medyo natauhan. Last year behave sya kasi mas malaki ang kita ko s kanya and were paying most of our gastusin but I did not mind basta lang sama sama kami lahat. Khit drinking nya ako nagbbgay ng pambili tutal s house nmn gngwa un not elsewhere. Now here we go again...ang huling paalam nya magpapagas lang. I called him but as usual all his fones were dead and since then I never heard anything from him. I did not mind asking him from his co-workers kasi lahat sila will not tell a thing. Untimely, my parents are here at galit n galit because of his irresponsibleness. Wla rin bngay n sustento last apr15. Alam n alam nmn nya marami kaming mga loans ngaun kya eto solo ko n nmn. I was thinking of selling the house kasi baon n baon n kmi s mga utang. Lahat ng kinikita ko s business kulang. Kaya I thought of filing a blotter for abandonment para in case n mag file ako ng separation may reference ako. Pwed b un

pepay

Arresto Menor

can you give me an idea how much would it cost me to have a legal separation. lahat lahat po.

attyLLL

if for reference, then a police report is possible.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

nsmbatangas

Arresto Menor

pepay wrote:Can I file a blotter at the City Women's Desk for abandonment? As usual he did not come home for a week na. Ganun na sya before. That is also one reason I was thinking of filing a legal separation. The worse was that when I was pregnant with our youngest. Later I found out na he was having an affair with one of his former worker. He even rented out an apartment for them. Kaya pag nawawala sya dun pala sya nagstay. Ang ganda pa nun, malapit pa sa house namin at s working area nya. Most of his co-workers knew about it but no one dare to tell me except that I received an information about their elicit affair from one of their neighbors daw. He even got her a motorcycle, previously he was the one paying for the installments for it. Ganyan sya when he has money, he would hide it from me, tpos ang ilalabas lang nya tamang pangkonting gastos. Madalas ko nhuhuli kung san nktago mga pera nya. He would rather spend it with her co-workers syempre as their boss pa-galante effect. Magbbigay lang kung kung magkano gusto nya. There came a time na mtagal tlaga sya di nauwi kaya I had to carry all the resposibilities s mga bata at s bahay. Kaya nga nalugi ung minimart ko because lhat lhat akin n. Nagbago lang ang lahat when I got to know his affair but still he would not admit any of it. At first I would confront him but later got tired of it and just kept my silence at di nlang sya kikibuin. Kaya lang my kids were the ones got affected pag alam nilang my gap kmi kung ano-ano naiisipan gawin. Thank God wala namang drugs. Naglalayas at committed minor offenses s school. Nagbago lang ang lahat when our daughter got kidnapped last late of 2011. And it was twice because of political issues s place namin. Dun sya medyo natauhan. Last year behave sya kasi mas malaki ang kita ko s kanya and were paying most of our gastusin but I did not mind basta lang sama sama kami lahat. Khit drinking nya ako nagbbgay ng pambili tutal s house nmn gngwa un not elsewhere. Now here we go again...ang huling paalam nya magpapagas lang. I called him but as usual all his fones were dead and since then I never heard anything from him. I did not mind asking him from his co-workers kasi lahat sila will not tell a thing. Untimely, my parents are here at galit n galit because of his irresponsibleness. Wla rin bngay n sustento last apr15. Alam n alam nmn nya marami kaming mga loans ngaun kya eto solo ko n nmn. I was thinking of selling the house kasi baon n baon n kmi s mga utang. Lahat ng kinikita ko s business kulang. Kaya I thought of filing a blotter for abandonment para in case n mag file ako ng separation may reference ako. Pwed b un

Magreport k Muna sa police for missing person, kung buhay p b sya o kung my iba pang ngyari s kanya. Kung ang paalam lng pala eh magpapa gas. Pag di sya lumitaw then saka k mag file ng abandonment. If u r truly concern you should have at least ask his co workers if they seen your husband to confirm if he is still alive.

On the other hand, if your husbands name is also on the documentation re your property, you alone cannot sell the property because he needs to sign the paper works.

pepay

Arresto Menor

yes he is very much alive. ganito talaga sya when he is doing something ??? before nung my affairs sya ganito din. nasanay n nga kami s ganito nyang style. nagtetext pa nga sya mga co-workers nya na if I ask wag magmention nor give any information kasi nahuli ko na noon ung isang co-worker nya na boyfriend ng assistant ko. nakalagay sa text ingat ka at baka mabasa ng girlfriend mo at magsumbong k (name ko). He would change sim so I would not be able to contact him. Actually he went to the bar the brother nya recently. na-mention nga ng auntie sa anak ko na madalas dun ung isa with one of his co-worker. I even told his parents about what is happening kaya lang no reaction sila kasi sanay n sila dun and that really annoys me kasi they seems not to bother to talk to him. Nung last time n nangyari nagka-confront sila ng parents nya but nothing happened. ganun na yata ugali nun. Before naghesitate ako kasi my husband is a well-known radio broadcaster / commentarist here in our province, known for his hard hitting commentaries kaya marami ding ilag s kanya. Sabi ko nga sa kanya once if only his listeners know his attitude towards his family nobody would ever bother to listen to him and for sure mawawala credibility nya. Ayoko rin kasi pag pyestahan kami ng report dahil for sure pati mga anak ko madadamay. But when will this end. I want to teach him a good lesson at para magising din sya

pepay

Arresto Menor

Ung property namin ay nakalagay lang s name ko... registered to (my name)....can I also file a case against him kasi nagloan sya s isang cooperative bank and he failed to pay it kaya he was receiving statements and notices. I found out na kasama ako dun sa loan as co-signee which when I double checked s file nila with a help of a friend, somebody signed in my behalf using my nickname when signing which I never do that's why I know it is not me and it has a different signature. Kaya everytime there will be notices he would hide it from me. I once confronted him but he just walked out and did not go home for a few days.

pepay

Arresto Menor

naka lagay kasi yata sa law ung ground for abandonement of at least a year. ngayon it's already nine days na walang paramdam kahit sa mga anak nya para lang mangamusta... sabi nga ng mami ko that was really something. kaya nyang tiisin ang mga anak nya, kung galit sya s akin, sana man lang kahit sa mga bata paramdam sya.

pepay

Arresto Menor

it's been 12 days na po ngaun di sya na-uwi... no contact pa rin though he's reporting for work... he is really avoiding us... my mom is advising me to file a report s cswd. san po b dapat? police o cswd?

gentleangel

Arresto Menor

Pag usapan muna ninyo, sabihin mo pag di sya gumawa ng katinuan mag fifile ka ng blotter sa City WOmens Desk Office sa Police o Kaya sa DSWD ng Violation Against WOmen.

pepay

Arresto Menor

paano nga po kami mag-uusap di man lang talaga sya nagpaparamdam sa amin... tinataguan nya po kami... pero sa mga close friends nya natawag sya kahit mga co-workers nya kasabwat nya...ang hirap po dito kargo ko lahat ng obligasyon... ung mga loan namin, bill sa kuryente at tubig na di pala nya binayaran, pati ung nire-rent nyang pwesto for litsunan di pa pala nya binabayaran kaya ako tuloy sinisingil ng may-ari. ung taga bantay nya s pwesto pinauwi ko n muna kasi kahit d nag-ooperate ung litsunan tuloy pa rin ung sweldo ko sa tao nya... lahat nlang naiwan s akin... di ko na nga po alam kung papaano pagkakasyahin ang pera ko sa lahat ng bayarin... i heard sa isang close friend nya panay gimik nila kasi nga daw maraming pera ung isa... buti pa sa ibang bagay may panggastos sya... di nya naisip ung mga gastos na iniwan nya... i just received his salary pero for the month of february pa po un... sobra nga delay kaya ako laging abono...tpos ganito pa... CAN I STILL FILE AGAINST HIM KAHIT NAKATANGGAP AKO NG SALARY NYA FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY PA... IT IS NOT ENOUGH CONSIDERING WE HAVE LOANS, OTHER UTILITIES AT PANGGASTOS SA ARAW ARAW NG MGA BATA. MY ELDEST SON, 3RD YR HS AND ELDEST DAUGHTER 3RD YR COLLEGE ON OJT, ARE BOTH PLANNING TO STOP SCHOOLING. BUT I DID NOT APPROVED TO HELP ME OUT WITH OUR FINANCIALS . WILL THIS BE A GROUND ALSO?

pro_reo

pro_reo
Arresto Menor

DSWD ka na dumiritso, VAWC grounded on economic violence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum