Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

3mos Project Based to Probationary

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13mos Project Based to Probationary Empty 3mos Project Based to Probationary Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Abhytot

Abhytot
Arresto Menor

Good day! I would like to seek advice in my current situation in a recruitment firm that I am currently working for. The first contract that was offered to me is for a 3 mos project based until Dec 7 2017 and on that they no one talked to me regarding my status but I continued to go to work, no new contract or whatever. Fast forward, so naun po ay ika 6 month q na including the project based of 3 mos and now they are terminating my probationary employment because I did not meet the company standards daw. Ang gusto ko lang po malaman is that hindi ba combined yng 3 mos tenure ko as project based sa 3 mos na probationary daw aq? More than 6 mos na aq sa knila ngayon at ang last day q ay sa Mar 22, ang ginawa ko ay nagsibmit ako ng resignation knina effective immediately but my employer refused to honor it kasi nga daw last day ko na sa 22 which was the decision doon sa show cause na inissue nila. Pa advice nmn po ako.

23mos Project Based to Probationary Empty Re: 3mos Project Based to Probationary Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:01 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

so gusto mo nang umalis? and yet ayaw mo na iterminate nila yung probation? medyo magulo. anong gusto mong managyari?

33mos Project Based to Probationary Empty Re: 3mos Project Based to Probationary Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:51 am

Abhytot

Abhytot
Arresto Menor

Right now nkaprobationary aq at mdidismiss by March 22 because I did not meet the company standards, instead na mdismiss aq mgreresign sna aq pro dnecline ng employer q xe nga nkapagdecision na cla na mdidismiss na aq by the 22nd of this month. Ang nngyari xe is naissuehan aq NTE due to attendance so ngreply aq and waited for the decision then lmabas ang decision which is dismissal.

Sent from Topic'it App

43mos Project Based to Probationary Empty Re: 3mos Project Based to Probationary Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 am

Abhytot

Abhytot
Arresto Menor

Am I considered as a regular employee since I've been in the company for 6 mos (3 mos project based + 3 mos probi)

Sent from Topic'it App

53mos Project Based to Probationary Empty Re: 3mos Project Based to Probationary Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ilang days na lang yun, eh di hintayin mo na yung March 22.

63mos Project Based to Probationary Empty Re: 3mos Project Based to Probationary Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:39 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Basahin mo to, baka lang masagot mo kung anong klaseng employee ka. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/types-employment-affects-security-tenure-2

73mos Project Based to Probationary Empty Re: 3mos Project Based to Probationary Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:50 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

stop promoting your website arnoldventura

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum