Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BP 22 for demand Letter

+2
Lmac1278
rockpiper
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BP 22 for demand Letter Empty BP 22 for demand Letter Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:20 pm

rockpiper

Arresto Menor

anung way magandang gawin para masend and demand letter para sa BP22.
kahit ipadala ko sa postoffice, LBC at barangay ay ayaw pirmahan ang papers ng demand letter ko para sa BP22.

2BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:17 am

attyLLL

very difficult because you will need to prove you were able to personally deliver the demand letter. at the bgy, did the person appear and you attempted to give the demand letter? if you have witnesses, that may be good enough

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 am

rockpiper

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:very difficult because you will need to prove you were able to personally deliver the demand letter. at the bgy, did the person appear and you attempted to give the demand letter? if you have witnesses, that may be good enough

binigay ko sa barangay captain tapos sila ang nagdala ng demand letter ayaw pa rin pirmahan.anu ang best option.

4BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:52 am

rockpiper

Arresto Menor

rockpiper wrote:
attyLLL wrote:very difficult because you will need to prove you were able to personally deliver the demand letter. at the bgy, did the person appear and you attempted to give the demand letter? if you have witnesses, that may be good enough

binigay ko sa barangay captain tapos sila ang nagdala ng demand letter ayaw pa rin pirmahan.anu ang best option.

Can i go to police station to make a blotter for refusing to sign my demand letter or it is better to make a blotter first in barangay.But I already inform the baranagy to send it for me a demand letter they still refused to sign it. one more thing I just do my own investigation I went to the company where they invest our money I found out there is no office exist.I keep on asking the name of her auntie to verify the said business, but they refused to give a name,she answered for protection of her auntie they will not named it.

5BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:07 pm

attyLLL

if you can present the person who delivered the demand letter directly to the issuer of the check and he is able to testify that the person did receive it but refused to sign for it, to my mind that would be sufficient.

6BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:02 am

Lmac1278

Arresto Menor

What if nagpunta na po ibang bansa yung nagissue nang checke? Ayaw po bigay nang magulang niya address niya sa ibang bansa. Pwede po ba yung magulang ang magreceive nang notice of dishonor?

7BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:07 pm

attyLLL

no. only the person who issued the checks should receive it.

8BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Lmac1278

Arresto Menor

Thank you atty. Ibig po ba sabihin di magproceed yung case since di po nakapagbigay nang notice of dishonor?

9BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Oo, madidismiss lang yung kaso kung walang notice of dishonor. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/credit-debt-collection. Kailangan talaga yun.

10BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:17 pm

jxmv27

Arresto Menor

Hello sir. Can a borrower waive the requirement on the notice of dishonor? For instance, in the loan agreement, the lender included a provision that the borrower waives the need for such notice to be served. Sometimes, the borrowers do not understand how relevant that provision is or the effect so they just sign. If a borrower signed such an agreement, does that mean a bp 22 case can proceed without need of serving the notice of dishonor?

11BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:10 am

Emsguillarte

Arresto Menor

Mga atty maganda gabi wto di ako makatulog kasi nagounta ako nbi main office kanina tp get my clearance for employment purposes. Lumabas po na may hir ung pangalan ko. Ang naalala ko lang na sinubpeona ako is yung utang ko sa tongyang na niraffle ng judge sa mediation court. Pero matagal na hong bayad un. In fact nakausap namin ung bank dismissed na daw ung case at pinadalhan kami ng copy pati certificate of full payment. Ang problema ko po baka ibang bank ito kaso wala naman akong natatanggap na summon or subpoena. Kaya nag-aalala ako baka may warrant of arrest ako pero di ko alam. Is there a way po ba to check if a have a pending case under my name whether a warrant of arrest. Ilang araw na po ko di makatulog. Eh may medical condition pa naman ako. Kaya malaking tulong nyo.po ung advice ninyo. Ang takot ko ksi baka may nakapending pa oalana na warrant at kaso bigla na lang ako posassan dadalhin sa presinto at kung ikukulong nila. Help po talaga.

Sent from Topic'it App

12BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:06 pm

attyLLL

jxmv, no it cannot be waived, but what I do is to have a loan contract stating that any notice of dishonor can be delivered to a supplied email address or via text message. has not been tested in court though

13BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Emsguillarte

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. this is emsguillarte again. Just wondering if you have read my message on this thread because I have not received a reply yet. Thanks in advance.

14BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:11 pm

Emsguillarte

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. this is emsguillarte again. Just wondering if you have read my message on this thread because I have not received a reply yet. Thanks in advance.

15BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:07 pm

rockpiper

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:if you can present the person who delivered the demand letter directly to the issuer of the check and he is able to testify that the person did receive it but refused to sign for it, to my mind that would be sufficient.

Nagsend ulit ako ng demand letter sa post office at itnuro ko sa postman kung sinu dapat ang rereceive ngd eman letter para sa notice of dishonor pero ang pinareceive niya ay ang pamangkin lang niya pero siya ang tumanggap ng demand letter. Nang sumunod na ulit ako nagpadala ng demand letter dahil siya naka-assign sa lugar na yun ayaw ng tanggapin ang demand letter at refused to received ang nilagay ng postman na pwede bang magtestify sa court ang postman o kaya dapat huminigi ako ng affidavit na talagang refused to sign the demand letter through registry receipt. kasi nga ayaw tanggapin ang notice of dishonor.

16BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:45 pm

rockpiper

Arresto Menor

Pwede ba videohan ang respondent na ayaw tanggapin ang demand letter para sa bp22.

17BP 22 for demand Letter Empty Re: BP 22 for demand Letter Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:48 pm

rockpiper

Arresto Menor

enough na ba to prosecute sa bp22 na pindala ko demand letter sa post office with return card and registry receipt taps nilagyan ng postman ng refused to receive dahlia yaw talagang tanggapin ang demand letter ng respondent.

humhingi ako ng affidivit sa postman na ayaw tanggapin ang demand letter ng resondent ayaw rin magbigay ng postman anu pwede ko gawin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum