Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transferring back the name of the owner in the tax declaration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

leeanne

Arresto Menor

I accidentally found this website when I was looking for some legal advice in the internet. My family is having a problem with regards to selling our property to somebody. The documents like tax declaration of property, BIR documents, etc has been transferred to the buyer's name. Suddenly, the buyer informed us that they will not pursue in buyng the property because her father needed an operation and it incurred a big amount of money and they are running out of money to pay the property to be bought. What are we going to do to transfer back the names in the documents to my family? Can we ask money from the buyer for the damages that we paid? Please help us..Thank you..

attyLLL

did this include the TCT being transferred?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

leeanne

Arresto Menor

yes it is being transferred..what shall we do now? Please help us..

attyLLL

i do not believe the bir and local government will easily give back the taxes paid because i assume there was a notarized deed of absolute sale issued.

there is no precise method in this. I recommend you go to the BIR and ask what can be done, and whether they will accept just documents from the parties that the sale was canceled.

as for the Registry of Deeds, get it pulled out asap if still possible.

i know it's too late, but you should not have agreed to signing over the property until there was assured payment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum