Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI ISSUE regarding with "LIQUOR BAN"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI ISSUE regarding with "LIQUOR BAN" Empty NBI ISSUE regarding with "LIQUOR BAN" Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:10 pm

janna clifford

Arresto Menor

Dear Maam/Sir
 Good day ! i would like to ask if i get an NBI CLEARANCE would they not arrest me or will it appear if  i have a record because a year ago i was been imprison for 1 week because of the "LIQUOR BAN" law then we where temporarily set free but our case was been in the court, they issue me a SUBPOENA , when the 1st hearing was called i wasnt able to attend but in the 2nd one i attended  but unfortunately for the last hearing i didnt attend again . this is my issue now , im afraid i get an NBI clearence would my case regarding with LIQUOR BAN can seen their or would i have trouble to get my nbi . would they arrest me if they see the record? thats why im curiious maam sir cause i wanted to get my NBI CLEARANCE

2NBI ISSUE regarding with "LIQUOR BAN" Empty Re: NBI ISSUE regarding with "LIQUOR BAN" Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:20 pm

attyLLL

normally, they will just inform you that you have a pending case

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

janna clifford

Arresto Menor

oh i see , what will i do atty for the to resolve my pending case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum