Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The tenant had not paid the rent for nearly 6 yrs. and doesn’t want to get out of the place

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eos92

Arresto Menor

Hello po...I just want to ask...the property of my sister that I bought from her have a tenant that have not been paying rent for 5 yrs and don’t want to leave...I talked to her when I bought it and made her signed a promissory note saying she will leave in 3 months time and pay the rent she owns and the bill sa meralco that we found out later totalled 180,000 pesos...now it’s been 11 months now and they’re still there...I already got a lawyer and we already filed an ejectment case...but up to now there is still no summons yet....It’s been too much long so I’m thinking of asking a judge from another place to make an ejectment order and have them eject from the property....is it possible and legal? Hope you’ll be able to have answer for me....thanks a lot....

attyLLL

only the court handling your case can do that. discuss this with your lawyer. you can also ask meralco under whose name is the account and that you will not pay for that

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Eos92

Arresto Menor

Actually my sister brought the tenant in meralco and told them that her family are the one using the electricity...meralco told her since the electricity is in my sister’s name...they will run after her and she’ll just be the one to run after the tenant.....the bill gets that high kasi they been caught having a jumper on the guardhouse about 2-3 times na....so most of it are penalties....the house don’t have a kuntador already for a long time... but they still have electricity....the ejectment case is filed already since Nov. but up to now the summons have not yet been done....and also I already paid the advance of the fee of the lawyer which is 50,000.00 ...I gave him 30,000.00 and the filing for ejectment case 10,000.00...i’ve Been asking the lawyer for our contract and receipts of the money I gave him and he’s just saying...that’s already ok mam...then just change the topic....this tenant owes a lot of money to a lot of people in the subdivision....but nobody dares to sue her because it will cause a lot of money and time...like what I’m experiencing now....I just want to be able to use the house that I paid for....please help me.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum