Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

preventive suspension due to undeclared previous employers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tsee

Arresto Menor

Hi good day,  tanong ko lang po if it is fair that during my training I was served by my current company a notice of preventive suspension because their background investigation showed that I did not declare two of my previous employers. It fell under the section of their Code of Conduct na Dishonesty and Fraud daw po.

The terms and conditions of their job offer stated that my start date will be moved if the result of BI is not yet available or if in case I already attended their orientation or core skills training, I should not start the product training. The company allowed me to proceed with the product training while waiting for the result of the BI then pulled me out with the preventive suspension notice after the BI outcome became available. Naiwasan po sana ung suspension if nasunod ung nasa terms and conditions ng JO nila na imove yung start date ko.

The only reason I did not declare those employers was because of the duration of my stay with them. Personally, if I only stayed with a company for a month or two hindi ko na po inililista when applying for a new work.

Additionally, no one from their recruitment team explained to me during my application that they have a strict policy about declaring all of my previous employers. They just handed me the forms to fill out.  

My current company is asking me to present any docs that can confirm I was with those undeclared employers, problem po is that I no longer have all the papers even payslips from one of them. Ano po kaya ang alternative legal docs na pwede ko ipresent sa current employer ko? They are also requiring me to attend a hearing with the company's site HR, account manager and supervisor. Paano po ba i-deal yung ganitong incident?

Thanks.

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Placing you under PS (considering your circumstances) is harsh but not illegal.
2. Kasalanan mo apala e. Kahit isang oras ka lang sa kumpanya mo e naging empleyado ka pa din nila.
3. Ikaw din nagsabi, "hindi mo inililista" when applying for work. Ibig sabihin ginawa mo na ito dati.
4. "No one explained" yung strict policy. Kahit hindi strict policy yan, no need na i-explain sayo kung sa Form mismo ay hinihingi sayo.
5. Alternative docs - COE, Gov't contributions (kung meron).
6. Sundin mo proseso ng kumpanya. kung pinapa-attend ka ng hearing e umatend ka at ibigay mo mga hiningi sayo.

attyLLL

Try to go into your SSS account and see if they are listed as your previous employers. In my opinion, preventive suspension was not warranted absent a clear danger to the company

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Try reading this. I hope it helps shed light as to what the nature of a preventive suspension is. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/discipline-suspension-termination

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum