Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this covered by House Bill 5818?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this covered by House Bill 5818? Empty Is this covered by House Bill 5818? Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:52 am

Disenfranchisedformersmok

Arresto Menor

The school I used to work at posted a piece of paper with pictures of former employees at the campus guard house that states the employees shown are no longer connected to the school and are therefore not allowed to enter the school premises unless they are accompanied by any of the school's current employees. This was done after an incident where 2 former employees went and gatecrashed a thesis defense. Do the former employees have the right to sue the school (claiming their rights as per house bill 5818)? What counter measures can the school do in this case? Can the school head be held accountable or the school as a corporate entity?Please help. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum