Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Equity Refund Advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Equity Refund Advice Empty Equity Refund Advice Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Rubisparkle

Arresto Menor

Hi pa help po sana, i really need an advice on this.
I paid a reservation fee worth 25k in 2012 on a preselling house while working on my bank approval, but the company always urge me na bayaran ko na ang equity kasi presumed na approve na ako sa i trusted them since i will be going abroad i paid 200k equity payment in cash with their official receipt and fill up the contract form (presumed that its approve)
and let my mother do the follow up that was 2012. So later like a year after i was disapproved by the bank and i ask my mom to do a follow up pero she was always ignored. So i just knew na a year after the house that i made a downpayment already sold to others thats 2014. I never heard from them nothing from the company. So i went back from abroad last 2017 and made a follow up but they said na they made a request for a refund last 2014 but its disapproved and i feel like ayaw nilang ibigay ang refund, they are doing delaying tactics, kailangan pa daw hanapin ang file ko and blah blah.. I need to wait daw its been 2 months, talagang ayaw nila irefund. Ano po ba advice ninyu mga attorney.

2Equity Refund Advice Empty Re: Equity Refund Advice Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Rubisparkle

Arresto Menor

Pa help po

3Equity Refund Advice Empty Re: Equity Refund Advice Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:11 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at HLURB

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Equity Refund Advice Empty Re: Equity Refund Advice Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Rubisparkle

Arresto Menor

By the way po meron ba ako chance na makakuha n refund base in my situation? At ano po ang hlurb stands for? Thank you po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum