Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of my Document and Forgery

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification of my Document and Forgery Empty Falsification of my Document and Forgery Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm

niksojo08

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good day. I don't know what's the best title for the forum, so I just chose Others.

Anyway, I just want to ask something about falsifying document. My colleague before, file a loan application in a lending company. The first loan he made was signed by me as a co-borrower, until the contract of the loan was finished. Since the loan was paid already, he mention that he want to try to renew, however, I already left the company where we work before. He's asking for my old ID, but the ID was already surrender to my previous company so meaning, the loan process will not be completed.

Until one day, someone called me and looked for him. The guy mention over the phone that he's from a lending company and telling that my colleague has unpaid loan balance. I asked them, what?! because I'm not aware that he file a loan application due to lack of documents. I also don't have any communication with my colleague so I tried to contact him through messenger. I told him that someone called me and looked for him and this is about the loan. My colleague mention that he did not apply for a loan but I told him that he put me as his co borrower and told me that I need to pay the balance because I'm the coborrower and my colleague is out of reach. They can't contact my colleague. He keeps on telling mt that he did not file a loan, someone used his name, etc. bottomline, he's denying it.

Suddenly, last SAturday, I received a Statement of Account and I'm surprised about it. He still apply for a loan without my approval, without my signature. I did not sign any paper regarding the loan. SO I asked how did it happen. I coordinated with the lending company and asked them to send me the documents he submitted. Upon checking, the documents are not true. My ID is not true, may parents name is not true, my contact number and most especially my signature is not like that. I did not sign any of this. Also, it was not my hand written.

I'm really bothered about this. I want my name to be cleared. Can anyone tell me what should I do now?

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

coordinate with the lending company and inform them that this is a fraudulent transaction. however, your ex-colleague may face jail time if found guilty.

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum